- National Legal Research Group. NLRG was founded in 1969 with the mission of providing solo practitioners, small law firms, and corporate counsel with trial and appellate briefs, memoranda, motions, pleadings, and multi-state surveys. (more)
- VCRRC. The Virginia Capital Representation Resource Center is a not-for-profit law firm dedicated to providing direct representation in death-penalty cases in the Commonwealth of Virginia and assisting attorneys representing death-sentenced inmates or those facing possible death sentences. (more)
- The First Tee. The First Tee imparts character education and life lessons through the game of golf to young people nationwide. (more)
- Atlantic Research Group. ARG is a full-service CRO founded to provide small and mid-size biotech and pharmaceutical firms with high-quality clinical trial management services. (more)
- Commonwealth Care Group. Commonwealth Care is dedicated to supporting seniors' daily needs by delivering exceptional companionship and personal-care services. (more)
For more information about Weedon Center, including tenant opportunities and other historical information, please contact Luke Pollock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434.466.6597.