- National Legal Research Group. NLRG was founded in 1969 with the mission of providing solo practitioners, small law firms, and corporate counsel with trial and appellate briefs, memoranda, motions, pleadings, and multi-state surveys (more)
- VCRRC. The Virginia Capital Representation Resource Center is a not-for-profit law firm dedicated to providing direct representation in death-penalty cases in the Commonwealth of Virginia and assisting attorneys representing death-sentenced inmates or those facing possible death sentences (more)
- VinConnect. Americans with a passion for Old World wine can connect with and purchase wine directly from many of Europe’s best estates (more)
- Kayo Conference Series. Kayo creates industry events where professional women can connect with leaders, advance themselves, and champion other women (more)
- Atlantic Research Group. ARG is a full-service CRO founded to provide small and mid-size biotech and pharmaceutical firms with high-quality clinical trial management services (more)
- Commonwise Home Care. Commonwise is dedicated to supporting seniors' daily needs by delivering exceptional companionship and personal-care services (more)
- Vawter Capital LLC
For more information about Weedon Center, including future tenant opportunities and other historical information, please contact Luke Pollock at email@example.com or 434.466.6597.